Karl Goetz Medals
Welcome to the world of Karl Goetz Medals!
Karl Goetz (1875 – 1950) was an German born engraver who produced approximately 800 fine art productions of historic and commemorative medals during a 50+ year time period. During the pre-war period in Paris, Karl's early work was created in the French Art Nouveau style. Karl specialized in portraits of: physicians, industrialists, or religious personalities. According to many sources, these medals are considered his artistically most valuable (but are less known today than his later satirical work.)
Why Choose Goetz medals?
1. Semi-hard asset: a hard asset/collectible art hybrid.
2. Rarity: only a handful of some medals survive.
3. Privacy: Historically speaking, collectibles have more protection
and privacy than bullion.
4. Beauty: Detailed old world craftsmanship.
5. Historical: Reflecting world shaping events and leaders.
6. Political/Satirical: In his most famous work, you will see parallels to today's political skirmishes.
7. Fun: Every medal tells a story.
8. Affordable: Something for virtually every budget.